Legal Representation of Construction Contractors and Design Professionals
If you are looking for construction contractors and design professionals’ lawyers or attorneys in Florida, you have reached the right page. This page also applies to design professionals, engineers, architects, interior designers, construction contractors, general contractors, cement restoration, electricians, elevator professionals, plumbers, masons, materials suppliers, subcontractors, etc., looking for an attorney to represent them. Here you will find useful links for many organizations that pertain to you. Additionally, if you are looking for a lawyer or an attorney, to review contracts, liens, bids, or you wish to buy or sell a construction related business, or have to respond to a subpoena, we ask that you give us the opportunity to put our team to work for you.
Hiring us is easy, we offer low cost replenishing retainers starting at $1,500, to get started just click on the button Hire The Mirza Law Group and follow the three step instructions. It’s that easy.
What We Do for Construction Contractors and Design Professional Clients?
Our goal is to assist Construction Contractors and Design Professionals in the operations and management of their business. Whether you are just setting up a new firm or have an established business, your time is too valuable to waste and your practice is too valuable to put at risk.
Our firm assists Construction Contractors and Design Professionals with legal counseling needed to:
- Form new construction business, joint ventures and partnerships.
- Set-up of new offices.
- Enter into real estate contracts or leases.
- Construction contracts, competitive negotiations, and financing.
- Construction Liens & Payment Claims.
- Insurance Claims & Analysis.
- Design Professional Rights and Liabilities.
- Construction Contractors Rights and Liabilities.
- Subcontractors and Supplier’s Rights and Liabilities.
- Owner’s Rights and Liabilities.
- Delay claims
- Construction Defect Claims.
- Purchase or lease of equipment.
- Contract with Equipment vendors.
- Contract Service vendors/providers.
- Contracts with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Hiring contracts and termination of employees.
- Regulatory and licensing issues
- Risk Management investigation and counseling.
- Answer third party information requests ie. subpoena’s.
- Contract Disputes.
- Provide asset protection planning ie. wills & trusts, corporate limitations, and separation of business segments.
- Assist in the sale and winding down of Construction business operations.
How to Hire Our Firm
Our Firm offers low cost replenishing retainer programs, along with continuous representation for purposes of 24/7 questions and concerns so you can call an attorney when you need them the most. You can obtain legal representation by simply calling us and then click on the red engagement box on the top right hand section of this page, fill out the information, upload the necessary documents. Then you will get a receipt confirmed, followed by a draft engagement agreement delivered to your email, pay your retainer through PayPal or check, and shortly after that you will get a confirmation that our Firm has been engaged.
At The Mirza Law Group, LLP we represent Construction Contractors and Design Professionals, we help and strive to get our clients to that optimum position. Call or email us at the number on this page and put our team to work for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Common legal questions from contractors and design professionals. If you have questions or need legal representation, call us today at 800-970-7071.