Legal Representation in Businesses and Taxpayers
If you are looking for Business and Tax lawyers or attorneys in Florida, you have reached the right page. Our Firm works closely with business consultants and especially Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), in helping our joint clients optimize their business and tax positions. This page is for handling businesses, shareholder agreements and disputes, managing partners, managing members, taxpayers looking for an attorney to represent them. Here you will find useful links for many organizations that pertain to you and CPAs. Additionally, if you are looking for a lawyer or an attorney, to review contracts, shareholder agreements, lease and purchase contracts, employment contracts, liens, bids, or you wish to buy or sell a business, or have to respond to a subpoena, we ask that you give us the opportunity to put our team to work for you.
Hiring us is easy, we offer low cost replenishing retainers starting at $1,500, to get started just click on the button Hire The Mirza Law Group and follow the three step instructions. It is that easy.
Note: For tax representation services and complex business transactions, our Firm exclusively only works with clients that have or will have their own CPA to assist them in conjunction with our law Firm.
What We do for Businesses and Taxpayer Clients?
Our goal is to assist Businesses and Taxpayer Clients in the operations and management of their business. We work closely with business consultants and Certified Public Accounts, to help achieve the optimum results for the mutual client. Whether you are just setting up a new firm or have an established business, your time is too valuable to waste and your practice is too valuable to put at risk.
Our firm assists Businesses and Business Owners with legal counseling needed to:
- Form a new business venture, shareholder agreements, managing member agreements, and joint ventures and partnerships.
- Set-up of new offices.
- Enter into real estate contracts or leases.
- Contract with Equipment vendors.
- Contract Service vendors/providers.
- Contracts with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Purchase or lease of equipment.
- Business litigation
- Construction contracts and financing.
- Construction Liens & Payment Claims.
- Insurance Claims & Analysis.
- Hiring contracts and termination of employees.
- Regulatory and licensing issues.
- Risk Management investigation and counseling.
- Answer third party information requests ie. subpoena’s.
- Provide asset protection planning ie. wills & trusts, corporate limitations, and separation of business segments.
- Assist in the sale and winding down of business operations.
Our Firm also represents Businesses and Business Owners in their tax issues including:
- Federal Income Taxes
- State Sales Taxes
- Product Based Specialized Taxes (Alcohol, Tobacco, Gasoline, Real Property, Intangible Property, etc.)
- Employer/Employee Taxes
- Disputes Involving Tax Assessments
- Tax Payments
- Methodology of Calculation
- Tax Exemptions
- Allocation of Income Versus Expenses
- And Other Related Matters
- Consulting and Litigation Services For Individuals, Corporations and Tax Flow Through Entities
- Tax Audits
- IRS Controversies, Including Offers And Compromises
- IRS Section 1031 Tax Free/Deferred Transactions
- Representation Before United States Tax Court
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Audits
- Federal – Internal Revenue Service, State – Department of Revenue, and Local Tax Audits.
How to Hire Our Firm
Our Firm offers low cost replenishing retainer programs, along with continuous representation for purposes of 24/7 questions and concerns so you can call an attorney when you need them the most. You can obtain legal representation by simply calling us and then click on the red engagement box on the top right hand section of this page, fill out the information, upload the necessary documents. Then you will get a receipt confirmed, followed by a draft engagement agreement delivered to your email, pay your retainer through PayPal or check, and shortly after that you will get a confirmation that our Firm has been engaged.
At The Mirza Law Group, LLP we represent Construction Contractors and Design Professionals, we help and strive to get our clients to that optimum position. Call or email us at the number on this page and put our team to work for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Common legal questions from businesses and taxpayers. If you have questions or need legal representation, call us today at 800-970-7071.